Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tree Ornaments


Good Morning!


As I mentioned yesterday today I am showing you the ornaments that I made from the Country Living Holiday kit. I didn't show you in the picture but I inked up the back of the chipboard with ink just to make it look more complete. It takes a couple times after drying to get the exact look that I wanted. I know I've been showing a lot of Christmas crafts but next week I'm hoping to finish and show you my Halloween treat bags that I'll be handing out. I don't want to get the candy too early as last year I ended up having to buy more because I ended up eating a lot of it. There's something about mini chocolate bars that seems so harmless.

I hope you like, leave me a comment of what you think. Have a great day!

Recipe: Country Living Holiday Collection Stampin Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment