Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Technique Tuesday


Hey Stampers,


First I want to start with, What is going on with the weather? Last week we had our first snow fall of the season and then today we hit high double digits. I was really hot today at work and last week I was freezing. I don't know what to wear anymore.

Anyway, it is Tuesday and you know what that means. Today's technique is called the spotlight technique or also a highlight technique. You want to make sure you use a stamp that has a lot of details to it like this one. I haven't used this stamp set too much but it works really well with the technique.

You should try this out, it's really quite quick and easy. Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stampe Set: Fresh Cuts
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
Accessories: 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment