Saturday, October 17, 2009

More Tags


Hey Stampers,


These are sooo easy to make....if you have a big shot. Have I told you lately how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this thing. You can punch out 6 tags with one piece of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock and these probably took me about 5 mins to finish. You'll notice that I'm using an old Hostess set and a new Hostess set. I have been having fun with these so hold on cause you'll be seeing more. How many more days til Christmas?


I hope you enjoyed what you saw, thanks for checking in.

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Deer Friends (retired), Christmas Punch
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Old Olive
Paper: Kraft, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Merry Moments DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Two Tags Die, Scallop Punch, 1 1/4'' circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Oval scallop punch

No comments:

Post a Comment