Friday, October 16, 2009

Baby Shower Invites


Hello Stampers,


Today I'm taking a break from Christmas to show you the baby shower invitations that I made for my sister-in-law. If you couldn't tell she's having a girl. I'm very excited to finally be able to make some girly cards. I got this idea from here. I made a few adjustments but I really liked what she did. The colours are last year's in colours and this stamp set has unfortunately retired. The insert I just printed off the computer and tried to find a colour that was as close to Chocolate Chip as possible but you can't really tell from this picture.
Let me know what you think, I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks for checking in!


Recipe:
Stamp Set: Bundle of Joy
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Big Shot Texturize Plates

No comments:

Post a Comment