Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Technique Tuesday




Hey Stampers,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend, I certainly did. I feel like I got so much done. I ended up doing a lot of crafting which is always fun! Today is Tuesday and I thought I would show you another technique we did at my Technique Tuesday class. There is a tutorial for this on Splitcoaststampers. I happened to just do some laundry over the weekend and a good thing as this technique uses used dryer sheets. This was pretty easy, I used spray adhesive and suggest you don't do this on a work space that you use a lot....my desk is a little too sticky for my liking right now. Hope you like it, I tried 2 different cards using the Lovely as a Tree stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Lovely as a Tree
Ink: Basic Black, Hamdsome Hunter
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Glitter, Black ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment