Saturday, October 3, 2009

No Stamps Required take 3


Good morning Stampers,

It's finally the weekend. This week felt like it went on forever to me, did anyone else feel that way. Later on today I'm going to African Lion Safari with my nephews. I'm really excited as I loved going there when I was a kid and I can't wait to see their expressions when they see all the animals. I should have made an animal card for my post today, it would have made a little more sense.
Anyway, instead I'm showing a Christmas card. It looks like it would be complicated but it really isn't. I got a card for Christmas a couple years ago from my aunt that was similar to this and ever since have been dying to try it. We made this card at my class last night which was all about cards that don't require any stamps to make.
Hope you like and thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White, Christmas Cocoa DSP
Accessories: Real Red Ribbon, Brad, Top Note Die

No comments:

Post a Comment