Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Technique Tuesday


Hey Stampers,

I so excited to share this card with you today. I am really happy and proud the way this turned out. This is not an original and there is an excellent video found here to show you step by step how to recreate this. The technique is called Emboss Resist. It was very messy while I was making it and had to wash my hands a few times during the process so I wouldn't smudge ink. I don't have a lot of Craft Ink pads so what I did instead of stamping with Craft ink pads was I stamped the tree in Versamark ink first and then used the classic ink pads in the Always Artichoke and Brocade Blue, finally embossing with clear embossing powder. You have to be quick when doing it this way. I hope you like the card, it's using to previous ink colours but who cares.

Thanks for checking in with me today! Hope you have a good one.

Recipe:
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Many Merry Messages
Ink: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Brocade Blue, Always Artichoke, Basic Gray
Paper: Pacific Point, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Oval Punch, Scallop Oval punch, non-stampin up brads

No comments:

Post a Comment