Thursday, September 17, 2009

No Stamps Required


Good morning!

I've been trying to get a little organized with cards I want to make, and classes I want to teach. The other day I drew out a few things that I wanted to do and yesterday I started making them. On Friday Oct 2nd from 7-9 I'm going to have a class all about cards that don't require any stamps. We will be making 4 cards and the cost is $15. The card I posted today is one of the four cards we'll be making. Last night I finished 3 of the 4 cards. I'm trying to master the Dahlia and if you come to my class you'll understand why. I'm a little bit of a perfectionist when it comes to folding and the Dahlia fold has been testing my patience. The end result will be beautiful but it's just getting there. :)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Recipe:
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Mambo Melon, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Accessories: Big Shot Butterflies die

No comments:

Post a Comment