Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sneak Peek #2




Good evening,

What a beautiful weekend. I was in a baseball tournament on Saturday and didn't really think about wearing sunscreen. I wore a baseball cap and sunglasses and you could definitely tell. I got a little sunburnt and have funny tan lines on my face.

I worked on the Dahlia fold and once I figured it out it didn't seem as difficult as I had thought at first. I'm quite happy with the way it turned out. I will definitely be trying this again. This is another card that we'll be doing at my card class on the Oct 2nd. Details about the class can be found on my Stampin up website. I hope you can join me, there are 8 spots available so book soon.

Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Razzleberry Lemonade
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment