Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Flying Santa


Hey Stampers,
Every year my Mom and Aunt enter crafts shows, creativity runs in the family and for the last few years I have been joining them with my paper crafts. The other day my Mom mentioned the date of the first when and I thought to myself, "wow, that isn't as far away as I thought". I need to get my butt in gear and start making my Christmas cards. This is the first of many that I'll need to make. I have a bunch of ideas written down as to what I want to do. Last year I made a bunch of advent calendars. I should take a picture of them and show you. They weren't as easy as I thought they would be at first.
Back to this card, I used a new stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalogue. You definitely need to have a look at it. Let me know if you would like a copy and I can mail you one. There are so many nets items in there.
I hope you like and thank you for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Wandering Words
Ink: Whisper White, Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Christmas Cocoa DSP
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment