Monday, September 14, 2009

Birthday Medallion


Happy Monday!

It wasn't a happy Monday for me today, don't know if I'll be playing indoor soccer this year. Our team didn't make it into the league this year. Apparently there were more teams then spots available. I love playing and don't really want to wait all winter to play again.

This card makes me happy though. I really love this stamp and even though it is just one stamp there are just so many things that you can do with it. I'm going to try this layout in different colours, so watch for them.

Hope you enjoyed and thank for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Medallion
Ink: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment