Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Great day!


Good Evening Stampers,

I spent a good portion of last night trying to restore my ipod and ended up going to be feeling defeated. When I came home from work I was determined to fix it....actually the plan was to try a couple more times and then take it to my dad. hahahah. He's my Mr. Fix it when it comes to most things. I'm happy to say that I was able to fix it myself, I have no idea how I did it but all that matters is that it is working again. Ever have something like that happen to you?


I was very productive in the craft room this evening. I have a workshop coming up this weekend and I created the make n' take for it which I will post after the workshop. I also created a few others projects to post for the rest of the week. This card is one that I made this evening, I made a little boo boo that I'm sure you'll notice but I'm not going to point out. If I wasn't so tired I would do it over but I wanted to post something. Hope you enjoy.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Wandering Words
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White, Christmas Cocoa DSP
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip Markers
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Vanilla Button, Clear Rhinstone Brad, Top Note Die

No comments:

Post a Comment