Friday, October 1, 2010

Swap Card


Good afternoon friends,


Last Saturday I spent the day in Hamilton at the Stampin Up Regionals. It was so much fun. We did 6 make n' takes and actually finished making them all. 2 years ago at the last one I was at my upline Tammy and I didn't finish all of them so we were quite proud of ourselves this year. There was also another exciting surprise, the CEO Shelli Gardner herself was there. It was like seeing a celebrity.
This was the swap card that I made for the event. I used the same stamp set I showed you yesterday. I made 40 of these cards, 30 to swap and then 10 for a craft sale I will be in. I think it could use some sparkle, what do you think? Thanks for checking in.
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Greeting Card Kids
Paper: Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette Markers
Accessories: Old Olive Striped Ribbon, Texturize Plate

No comments:

Post a Comment