Sunday, October 31, 2010

SPOOKY!



















Happy Halloween! I can hardly wait to see my 3 nephews and niece in their Halloween costumes later today. I think the best part about Halloween is the kids.

This is the banner that we made a my Halloween class a couple weeks ago. It was a lot of fun and I think all the ladies loved the projects we made...and of course the chocolate! I got the idea from Kimberly Van Diepen's blog. She is absolutely inspiring and you should definitely check out her blog. Each participant in the class did something different with their banner and I'm happy to report that I've been to my parents house and my mom has her banner already hanging by the fire place. The designer paper used is Wicked Fun and the stamp sets were Wicked Cool and Dark & Dreary. I hope you like and thanks for checking in

No comments:

Post a Comment