Sunday, October 3, 2010

Chilly day


Hey There,
What a chilly Sunday. A good day to stay inside curled up on the couch sipping hot chocolate or if your like me, it's a good day to lock yourself in your craft room with some tea. Today I'm working on getting some ideas together for a Halloween class and a Christmas one so stay tuned for those.
Today's card is using some retired DSP that I'm trying to use up. I love this stamp set Winter Post. I've made 10 of these cards for my Aunt's Open House craft sale that she holds every November. You can't really tell in the picture but the trees have dazzling diamonds on them to add a little sparkle. I hope you like. Thanks for stopping by.
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Winter Post
Paper: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Christmas Cocoa DSP
Ink:Black Stazon, Soft Suede, Real Red

No comments:

Post a Comment