Thursday, September 30, 2010

Halloween Greetings


Hello Stampers,

Have you picked out your costume? One of my nephews told me that he's going to be something spooky and we he was asked if that meant he was going to be a ghost he said ''no, I'm going to be something spooky". I thought it was cute.

Well, before I start my little blitz of Christmas cards I thought that I should post my little Halloween card that I made. I just adore this stamp set. It's a lot of fun to colour with. I hope to do more Halloween projects with it before October 31st.

I hope you like, and thanks for having a look.

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Greeting Card Kids
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Old Olive, Wicked Fun DSP
Ink: Black Stazon, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango markers, Black Striped Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment