Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloween Decorations


Good morning!
How cute are these? I made a couple of these over the weekend. I'm waiting for an order to come in on Wednesday to make a few more. These are one of the things will be making at my Halloween class on Oct 16th. If you are interested in attending please email me. This fun idea came from Kimberley Van Diepen over at stampinbythesea.com She has the most wonderful ideas. I'm currently working on a Spooky banner that I hope to complete tonight in hopes of showing you tomorrow. I hope you like and thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Grateful Greetings,
Paper: Whisper White, Wicked Fun DSP, Basic Black Old Olive
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: 1 3/4 circle punch, scallop border punch, Black striped ribbon, rich razzleberry ribbon, glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment