Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy New Year!


Hello Friends,

I have been working hard in my craft room the past month. My stamping new years resolution for this year is to be more organized. Which means planning ahead. I've already planned out for the year classes I'd like to teach, projects I will be selling at a craft show as well as some of my projects we'll be doing in my monthly club. With this I hope to be a better blogger so wish me luck!

Today's project I'm sharing was one of the last Christmas cards I made last year and I thought that I would share it with you. Tomorrow I will be sharing some Christmas scrapbook pages that we made in a class over the holidays and then I'll be moving on to some Valentine's projects. This card was pretty easy and quick to put together once I cut the dove out. I made 10 of theses cards in and evening. When I'm making my Christmas cards I like to make 10 of them at a time.

Thanks for stopping by, let me know what you think!

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Season's Greetings
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Accessories: Gold embossing powder, Old Olive satin ribbon,

No comments:

Post a Comment