Friday, July 30, 2010

Sunny Weekend


Good Morning Friends,

I had started this post on Friday morning and then I just kept getting interrupted. It's been a busy weekend so far and it doesn't stop here as we have a wedding to go to this afternoon and I still have a bunch of thigs to do before we leave. So, before I do anything else I wanted to share with you July's club meeting project. This is a matching card and gift tag. Next month we will work on a gift bag and gift to go along with it. I wanted to show my girls the different ways to use the stampin around wheels. On the card we used three different coloured markers. It takes a little time and patience but makes the card look lovely. Also, I got this colour combonation for the very helpful colour coach. If you are ever stuck it's a really helpful tool. Hope you like, let me know what you think.

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Friendly Words Stampin Around Wheel
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso
Accessories: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder, Pretty in Pink Ribbon, Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment