Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Same technique different take


Hello Friends,


What a busy weekend. I don't think I've had a weekend this summer where something wasn't going on. I much rather it that way though to be honest, although my house wishes I would take a day off to clean it. lol

I was checking out some blogs those other day and came across one that said to try using the Glossy White cardstock instead of watercolour paper to watercolour with. I thought that was a different idea and gave it a shot. I really like how bright the image comes out on the glossy white cardstock in comparison to the watercolour paper. Give a try to see what you think. This is a level 1 hostess set and I just love it. There are so many colour options you could do with this set and I'm sure I'll have more examples to show you soon.

Thanks for checking in, have a good one.
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Because I Care
Ink: Baja Breeze, Old Olive
Paper: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink, Glossy White
Accessories: Pretty in Pink Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment