Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It finally rained




Hello Friends,
We've had a bit of a heat wave here in London for over a week. It's been killing amy garden. Well yesterday it finally rained and for a while. I'm hoping that some of the plants that are one their last leg will bounch back. My mom helped me with my garden as I do not have a green thumb and I promised her I wouldn't let all our hard work go to waste. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

On to today's project. This is a two page layout that I created for one of our meetings. I wanted to show my members that you can do fun techniques on scrapbook pages, not only cards. This technique is called Emerging Colour. I am really happy with the way this turned out. I took a close up picture for a better look. Let me know what you think, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for looking. :)
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Medallion, Vintage Vogue
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Razberry Lemonade, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
Ink: Versamark, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Ticket Punch, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon, Stickey Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment