Monday, July 12, 2010

Stampin Up Stencils

Good morning friends,

Have you ever looked through the catalouge and saw something you just weren't sure how to use or only thought of one way to use it? In the past I have showed you how to use the decor stencils with the shimmer paint as well as paste. Here is another example of how to use them with just classic ink. In this example I used two colours, always use a lighter colour in the middle and then get darker as you go out. You could use multiple colours if you like. To add a little extra to layout, I used texture on the double mat. I took small scizzors and shaved around all the edges, I did the same on the circle punches. Hope you like and thanks for looking.
Recipe:
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Decor Stencil, Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Circle punches

No comments:

Post a Comment