Saturday, July 10, 2010

A patient wait


Hey Stampers,

My apologies for it being over 3 months since my last post. I had misplaced my camera for a while and was unable to take pictures of my projects. I have been working on lots and I have received my new goodies and will be working on new projects shortly. So many new and exciting things in the new catalogue. If you are interested in getting yours hands on a copy of the catalogue please feel free to contact me.

On to the project. This is a scrapbook page that I made for my May club meeting. I used the Smooch Spritz on 12x12 piece of Kraft cardstock. I also spritzed it on the pink pirouette flowers. I think that it makes it pretty. This is a very simple and elagant page that anyone could create.
Thanks for looking and I appreciate your patience while I was away.
Recipe:
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Fancy Flower Extra-Large Punch, Chocolate Chip Striped Ribbon, Pretty in Pink Ribbon, Vanilla Smooth Spritz

No comments:

Post a Comment