Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Razzle Dazzle


Hey Stampers!


I made up a bunch of thank you cards for the people who attended my open house and placed an order. I always like to include a thank you card in the order to show my appreciation as well to show what can be created with Stampin Up product. I try to make them as simple as possible. This is what I came up with. The card matches the colour scheme that we used for the make n' takes that day. I used the Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon but instead of seeing the polka dots I revesed it.

Half way through the week! Hope you are having a good one.

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Razzle Dazzle, Elegan Thank You
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon (reversed), Square scallop punch (not SU)

No comments:

Post a Comment