Monday, August 10, 2009

Halloween Scrapbook Box




Morning Stampers,

Well after I post that it hasn't been feeling like summer yesterday turned out to be a pretty warm day. Probably the first time we've used the air this year.


I was going through my craft room and came across this Halloween DSP. I know it's Stampin Up paper but I have no idea what catalogue it's from and what it is called. It isn't double sided so I know it's a little old. I wanted to make another scrapbook box using this DSP. I also had some K& Company 3D stickers that I wanted to use up as well. I discovered a lot of stuff that I've bought over the years from Michaels and other craft stores that haven't even been opened. I should really set a goal to use that stuff up or give it away.

Hope you enjoy and thanks for looking!!

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Booglie Eves (retired)
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Basic Black, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Halloween DSP
Accessories: Basic Black ribbon, brad, I 3/8'' circle punch, key tag punch (retired) K&Company stickers






No comments:

Post a Comment