Sunday, August 9, 2009

Christmas in August


Morning Stampers,


Since it doesn't feel like summer I thought that I would make a Christmas card. I saw this one from Dawn's blog and just had to try one. It was pretty easy, only this is that I don't have any current catalogue Christmas paper yet so I used last year's. I love making Christmas cards, I probably spend more time creating Christmas cards then any other kind of card. The stamp set that I used for the front is one of my favourites that came out in the last catalogue. I was so happy to see it return.

Thanks for checking in, hope you enjoy!

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Holiday Lineup, Heard from the Heart
Ink: Black Stazon, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Real Red, Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White, Ski Sloop DSP
Accessories: Window Sheet, Chocolate Chip ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment