Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Open House Fun!





Good Morning!

Thank you to everyone who joined me on Saturday for my open house. I had a lot of fun and hope you did too. Today's post is what we did at the open house. All last week leading up to it I kept trying to come up with ideas as to what we were going to make. I knew I wanted to use a new stamp set and the new in colours....one problem, I had the ink for the in colours and some DSP but I forgot to order cardstock on my last order. Thank goodness for the Idea book, I was able to look at what other colours where in my DSP and went from there. I hope you like, I was pretty proud of the end result. I also filled bags with candy to put in the box.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Razzle Dazzle
Ink: Incolour markers, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Accessories: Butterfly Die, Favour Box die, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment