Monday, August 31, 2009

Beautiful Medallion


Good afternoon,

It was a special birthday for my mom on the weekend (I wont say what year she was celebrating). We threw her a surprise party that wasn't too much of a surprise for her but I know she had a good time. This weekend was also my soccer championships, we didn't win any games but I scored a goal and considering that was only my second one of the season it was pretty exciting. My summer season is over which is sad for me but winter league is just around the corner...just not soon enough. lol

On to the card, this is the card that I made for my mom's birthday. I'm really happy with the way it turned out and discovered if you don't have sponge's around and don't want to walk all the way upstairs to get some, Kleenex will work too. I had been waiting a while to get the Medallion stamp and finally received it last week. After I saw this card I knew I HAD to make one similar. I hope you like it, thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Medallion, sentiment non-SU
Ink: Crushed Curry
Paper: Crushed Curry, Kraft
Accessories: Big Shot textured plates, top not die, sponging, ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment