Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm blogging baby!


Good evening Friends,
I truly am sorry that it's been a month since my last post. I have been working hard on projects and have my picutres ready for further posts. This was Augusts project for my club. It's a decorated gift bag to go along with with card and gift tag that I posted last month. I had seen different roses out of paper from different blogs and tried to find the easiest one to do in a class. This is the one that I decided to show my club girls how to make. All you need is the ornament punch, sticky strip and a stylus. The ornament punch is used for the petals, and to make it look more like a rose I sponged around all the edges. You have to punch out 18 petals to make one rose. It's pretty quick to put together once you have all the petals punched out. Let me know what you think, the girls enjoyed the project.
Next post will be the gift that goes inside the bag. Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Friends 24-7
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: White gift bag, Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Ornament Punch, Vintage Wallpaper Texturized Plate

No comments:

Post a Comment