Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Gift



Hello Friends,

I told ya I'd be back....did you believe me? This is the project with did just on Friday. I love stamping on candles and it's a great gift that you could give to someone at any holiday or occassion. As you can see if the picture with all projects we made for this gift pack that it all co-ordinates together. Another thing you could do is stamp on some tissue paper and put that in the gift bag to cover the gift. I'm pretty sure that Friends 24-7 is my favourite stamp set and it's funny because on Saturday when I was at the Hamilton reginals I was asked what my favourite stamp set was and I drew a blank but I use this one a lot and find it to be so versatile. Anyway, I hope you like and please share your comments.

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Friends 24-7
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: White tissue paper, heating tool, Striped ribbon,

No comments:

Post a Comment