Sunday, May 3, 2009

Two Cards







Hello Stampers,



Sorry I haven't been as regular at my posts as I was before. It's been a very busy last couple of weeks. I had a baby shower card to make this morning and I had made a card yesterday that I thought I would post today. The first card is a boys overalls template that I fould here. I thought it was cute and wanted to try it.



Recipe:

Stamp Set: Bundle of Joy
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Creamy Caramel
Ink: So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: 1 3\8 circle, Scallop punch

For the second card I just wanted to play around with my Pun Fun stamp set and watercolouring.

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Pun Fun
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Pixie Pink, Urban Oasis DSP
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Photo Corners Punch, Blender Pens, Watercolouring Pencisl

No comments:

Post a Comment