Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!





First I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there and a special one to my own mother. She is the best and I couldn't have asked for a more thoughtful, selfless and kind mother.

So, I kept seeing on other people's blogs the flower pot card. I read the tutorial and was still a little clueless, thankfully I found a video over at Dawn's Stamping Studio. Turns out it wasn't as hard as I thought it was so I made about 3 of these cards. It's definitely something different and creative....sadly I wasn't the creative one who came up with it. I always got to play with my big shot for the flowers, I love this thing. I hope you enjoy!

Recipe:
Stamp: Non-Stampin Up Marble Texture Cube
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Rose Red, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Creamy Caramel
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Big Shot Birds & Blooms Sizzlets, Scallop Border Punch, Corner Rounded Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment