Monday, May 4, 2009

Thank You


First I want to start off by sharing some exciting news. I scored my first goal in Soccer yesterday. This is only my second year but it was a long time coming. I also received my first bruise of the season. Now, onto cardmaking. I made some quick and easy 3x3 note cards for my family and friends that attended my first workshop. I received 2 big brown boxes today which always makes for a great day. I will be putting a card in each bag with a little note thanking them for their support. I'd like to give a little shout out to my mom and aunt who came and ordered something even though paper crafts really isn't their thing....I'm working on them though. Hope everyone had a great day!

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Elegant Thank You
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment