Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fifth Avenue Mother's Day


Hey Stampers!

A friend of mine asked me to make 3 mother's day cards for her and then after I realized I need to make my own mother and mother in law cards as well. I finished them and must say that I am quite please with them. I'm going to show you one of the cards I made today and then tomorrow I'll show you the one I'm giving to my mother. Don't want to give her a sneak peek. For this card you"ll notice that I used my favourite stamp set Fifth Avenue Floral. I cased this card from here. Hope you enjoy and don't forget to let your mom know how much you love and appreciate here. I know I will be.

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral
Paper: Bella Rose DSP, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Dots cuttlebug embossing folder, printed sentiment off computer, sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment