Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love is in the air


Hey Stampers,

I know I said I would have some scrapbooking pages uploaded for you today but I have pictures of my nephews on the pages that I'd just like to blur out and first need to figure out how to do that first and then I'll post them.

On to today's project. I think I've made more Valentine's cards in the past few days then I ever have. lol I've made 2 designs and completed 10 cards in each design. This is the first one I did. I think she is just adorable and I'm really happy the way it turned out. I am also loving the red glitter paper from the mini catalogue. The colouring doesn't come out in the picture as nicely as in person but it still looks good. Hope you like, leave a comment to let me know what you think.

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Greeting Card Kids
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Real Red
Accessories: Large and small heart punch, Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment