Monday, November 23, 2009

Scandinavian Season


Happy Monday! A start to another week. This is a retired stamp set from last year. I didn't get to use it too much at the time so I wanted to get some use in this year. It is a little hard to see in this picture but there are 3 layers to the tree. There was a lot of cutting involved.

Inspiration for this card came from here. I stamped this first with versamark and embossed with gold embossing powder, I had to do this 3 times per card I wanted to make. It was a little more time consuming then I was hoping for.

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back tomorrow with another card using the same stamp set.

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Scandinavian Season, Fundamental Phrases
Ink: Versamark, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Baja Breeze, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Ski Slope DSP, Whisper White
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, Gold Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment