Wednesday, November 18, 2009

How long has it been?


Good Evening Stampers,

Wow it has been a while. This is such a busy time of year for everyone and I am not exception. There are 3 birthdays in November for our family, one in November, a new baby on the way (not mine), craft shows and then finally Christmas. Phew, I'm spinning just writing all those things. I have been working hard in my craft room but just haven't been able to find the time to share these things with you. I've decided that tonight I am going to start. I've made a lot of fun cards the last couple of months and none of them are my own creation, I've cased them from fellow demonstartors. I'm just so inspired when I blog surf the many wonderful blogs of fellow demonstartors....there are a lot of talented and creastive people out there.
The quality of this picture is not the best but it's because they are put in clear envelopes for packaging. I really love the Holiday Lineup stamp set. I saw this card here, and changed it up a little and used So Saffron instead of gold paper. Hope you enjoy and I'll be back tomorrow with more.
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Holiday Lineup, Heard from the Heart
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, So Saffron, Old Olive, Merry Moments DSP
Ink: Black Stazon
Marekers: Real Red, Old Olive, So Saffron, Blush Blossom
Accessories: Top Note Die, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment