Thursday, November 26, 2009

Another gift card holder


Good morning Stampers,

First I want to start with the exciting news I received this morning. My sister-in-law will be delivering her baby sometime today. Her water broke last night, I'm just hoping that it's not too long for her. She's having a girl and I am just so excited to meet her.

On to the project, you've seen this gift card holder in an earlier post but I thought I would try something a little different this time. I put the to and from on the outside and a holiday message on the inside...sorry I didn't take a picture of that, wasn't thinking this morning. I just got this stamp set a couple weeks ago and just love the way it looks on this.

Hope you enjoy and thanks for checking in! Have a great day.

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Winter Post
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Striped Ribbon, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Brad, Circle Scallop Dit

No comments:

Post a Comment