Friday, June 26, 2009

Essence of Love


Hello Stampers,
I'm sharing another card I made a little while ago. I cased it from Zindors's blog. I love what she does. I need to work on my brayer technique. This set is retired, it was in a mini-catalogue last year. Hope you like. :) I'm hoping to post something for you tomorrow but I'm going to Ikea and don't know if I'll have time to. Our basement is just about finished and I'm moving my huge craft table downstaires for when I have classes and would like a new desk for my craft room. They have so many options to choose from at Ikea....can't wait to go.

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Essence of Love
Ink: Not Quite Nave, Blue Bayou, Basic Black, Old Olive
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Dimensionals, Brayer

Recipe:

No comments:

Post a Comment