Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Guess Who


Well I hope this is the beginning of more consistent posts. It's amazing, where did all the time go? I was working on a 30 plus page scrapbook for my aunt and uncle's 25th anniversary. That consumed a lot of my time and sadly I didn't take a lot of pictures of it.....since then I've been trying to get my craft room back to normal. I have worked on a few things this week and will definitely have more posts for you. Thank you for being patient...my mom says she was tired of looking at my last post. lol

I was trying to get my card making mojo back so I had a look throught the newest catalogue for inspiration and this is what I came up with. The only thing I really chaged up was the colours. Thanks for checking in! I'll be back.


Recipe:
Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs
Ink: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black
Paper: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Pretties Kit, Butterly Die, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment