Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm Back!!!!


Hi Everyone,

I am so sorry that it has been so long since I last posted. My computer crashed and it took forever to get fixed and then before I got it back I went on a holiday to Cuba for a week. I had a blast and can't wait to start scrapbooking the pictures.

I have had a little time to do some crafting. Today I'm sharing with you a scrapbook layout that I just finished. I'm trying to use the in colours as much as possible before they gone July 1st. I stocked up on my in colour paper I hope you did too. I'm going to miss these colours, especially Kiwi Kiss.
Hope you enjoy, thanks for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow. :)

Recipe:
Paper: Bella Rose DSP, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Sponge, Circle Cutter, Pretties Kit, Kiwi Kiss Corduroy Button

No comments:

Post a Comment