Monday, March 8, 2010

Looks like Spring


Hello Stampers,

It is a beautiful day in London today, the sun is shining and the temperature is above 0. Who could ask for anything more. Today I'm sharing a card that I made my dad for his 60th birthday. It's an easel card. I've made a couple of those lately and have found that they are easier to make than I thought, the hardest part is deciding the size of the card you want to make. This is a regular size card but tomorrow I'll be showing a 6x6 easel card that I made. Hope you like and feel free to leave a comment.

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Happy Moments, Whimsical Words
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Sweet Pea DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon, 1 3/8'' Circle Punch, 1 1/4'' Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment