Tuesday, March 9, 2010


Hey All,

Another beautiful day here in London. I'm really hoping that this means that spring will really be here before we know it. I thought this card was an appropriate posting for today. This is the other easel card that I made. I cased the colouring of the hummingbird from here. I love the tempting terquoise on the bird's belly. Also, I just can't get enough of this Sweet Pea DSP. So many different designs and colours in one pack. No matter what colour of card stock you have you'll be able to find a DSP sheet that will co-ordinate in this pack.
Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment. Hope you get a chance to enjoy the beautiful weather.
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Spring Song
Paper: Old Olice, So Saffron, Sweet Pea DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Tempting Terquoise, Regal Rose
Accessories: Pretty in Pink cordoroy button, Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon, Scallop border punch, corner round punch

No comments:

Post a Comment