Friday, February 19, 2010

What's the buzzzzz?


Good morning Stampers,

How many of you are watching the Olympics. I love the Olympics, and have been staying up late to catch as many of the events that are on. I have seen some pretty amazing athletes.

On to today's card. I recently got the Sweet Pea DSP pack. It comes with tons of double sided designer paper to choose from and it all goes together. This is my own little creation that I came up with. It's hard to see in the picture but I embossed the hive and bee on watercolour paper and then used makers and the watercolour pen to fill them in.

I hope you enjoy and thanks for looking. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. :)


Recipe:
Stamp Set: Just Buzzin By
Paper: Sweet Pea DSP, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Watercolou
Ink: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron
Accessories: Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment