Monday, February 22, 2010

Mini Scrapbook



Hey Stampers,
So this is the mini scrapbook that I've been working on for a little while. I got the front of this scrapbook idea from Kimberly Van Diepen at Stampin by the Sea blog. I used a stencil with stencil paste like material that adds a little 3D effect. Sponged with bordering blue ink and then added some dazzling diamond with the 2 way glue pen. To cut out the base I used my big shot with the Scallop Square die. I sponged all the edges with Chocolate Chip ink. You may notice that this is retired DSP. I have lots of left overs so I'm trying to use it up. Let me know what you think I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for checking in!
Recipe:
Stamp Set: With all my Heart
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Paper: Parisan Breeze DSP, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Square die, Beautiful Wings embosslits die, Pretties Kit, Striped Chocolate Chip ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment