Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tried a Zindorf


Sorry I missed you yesterday, I'm not really sure where the day went. I got all my house cleaning done which I'm happy about. It smells nice and clean.

I saw a card like this on Zindorf blog. She is amazing with sponges and the brayer. I'm happy with the way mine turned out but have to admit that her card is 10x's better. You can find a link to her blog on the right.

Hope you are enjoying your Easter weekend with your family, I know I am. :)
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Embrace Life
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal
Ink: Basic Black, Apricot Appeal, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Sponges, Stampin’ Up Markers, White Gel Pen, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Copper Brad, Versamark Marker, Clear embossing powder and a heat gun

No comments:

Post a Comment